lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Bye, bye, ESO

I have started ESO at 2015.

I was happy to enter in this high school because it is bigger than the Empuriabrava's one. It also made me happy because my friends, Maira and Jenny, were in this high school too.

At first, academically speaking, ESO was very easy. In first and second of ESO, I had very good marks. Then... I started to procrastinate a lot and my marks got worse, and my mood did it too.

Althogh my family and personal problems in the last two years, I have had very good times with my friends.

In second of ESO, I met my best friend, Natasha, who fell immediately in love with me. The first time I talked to her, she was eating guava shampoo; but our friendship started in a school triple.

Well, I still have to stay here two (or more, it depends) years, to make baccalaureate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario