lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My world 1

Letter 1:

 Dear princess:

 I have heard that you travel through the lands of the East, free and alone, with the only company of your horse Perseus and your few belongings.

 I guess this means a rejection of my marriage proposal ...

 I supposed you did not like it at all to kill your pet, but I did not think you would run as far away from a prince as handsome and brave as me.

 But understand it;  everyone feared your dragon, and my victory in front of him meant a great fortune and a beautiful damsel to whom, I assure you, would please her as it was.

 Sincerely, your prince.

 Letter 2:

 Dear "handsome and brave" prince:

 Neither a magic rose nor a promise of fortune would convince me to fall into your arms.

 All the fortune I need is among the cultures unknown to me, places to discover and stories to be heard.

 I do not want you to send me more letters ... Ah!  And if you happen to go in search of another princess to save, remember that between you and us there is only one Y chromosome of difference, and that it does not depend on the ability to defend.

 Sincerely, a capable and free princess.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario