lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Interview

During the Easter, I went out to the street, to try to do an interview to a tourist. At the beach of Empuriabrava, I found a couple: a young girl and a young boy. The girl's name was Mia, and she answered all the questions.

I: Hello, can I make you some questions? I'ts for a school project.

M: Okay...

I: Where are you from?

M: I'm from Ireland.

I: Are you on a trip...?

M: Yes, we will stay here for a few days, in that hotel. (She pointed the hotel "Xon's").

I: Why did you choose Empuriabrava to spend your holidays?

M: Because some of my friends came here a few years ago and...

I: What do you like the most from Empuriabrava?

M: The beach, the waterways... I also like the people, the spanish people, they are so... Friendly!

I: What do you think about the spanish good?

M: Well, we ate pizza, sandwiches... We don't know how traditional spanish food tastes.

I: Did you go to other spanish places?

M: Not yet, but we will probably go next year to Barcelona.

I: Okay... Thanks for your time, goodbye!

M: Bye!

I:

M:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario