lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My world 2

The short time I needed to turn the doorknob and cross the threshold was not enough for the girl to hide.

 With one foot resting on the floor tiles and the other still hanging from the bed, he stopped his escape attempt and fixed his eyes on my expression of amazement.

 Nina, the doll that during my childhood starred in multiple nightmares, hung from her delicate little hand, with a smile that seemed more threatening than sympathetic.

 The girl looked at me with her big eyes, and her features showed a sweet tone of apology that prevented me from reprimanding her.

 - Come to bed ...

 He lay down without making a single sharp movement.  They were the fragility and the sweetness turned into a beautiful little girl.

 Despite not being able to speak, he was able to produce an invisible melody that flooded the soul.

 She would swear that each time her thick lashes settled on her eyelids, she heard the soft flutter of a butterfly.  I would swear that each of his muffled giggles became delicate jingles, and that his sighs were the most pleasant sound I've ever heard.

 After kissing her on the forehead and tucking her in, I turned off the kerosene lamp and locked the door, ignoring that the magical world in which she escaped was infinitely more accessible than any tangible door.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario